TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
The following terms (together with the documents referred to therein) govern your use of our websites at www.enkev.com (the “Site”).
BY USING THE SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT THE OPERATOR
The Site is operated by:
ENKEV GROUP BV
Chamber of Commerce: 371333777
PO BOX 3
To contact us, please use the contact form here: https://www.enkev.com/get-in-touch
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- By using the Site, you consent to such processing, and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
ACCESSING THE SITE
Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and ENKEV GROUP reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service ENKEV GROUP provides on the Site without notice.
ENKEV GROUP will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, ENKEV GROUP may restrict access to some parts of the Site or the entire Site to all or some users of the Site.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ENKEV GROUP is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
Any copying of the Site or any part of the Site for commercial purposes may require a licence from ENKEV GROUP and ENKEV GROUP reserves its rights to enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
ENKEV GROUP’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THE SITE
ENKEV GROUP aims to update the Site regularly and may change the content at any time. Although ENKEV GROUP makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, it makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date and ENKEV GROUP is under no obligation to update such content.
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
ENKEV GROUP’S LIABILITY
Access to and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk and ENKEV GROUP does not warrant that the use of the Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, Trojans and worms.
In addition, ENKEV GROUP accepts no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of the changes made to the content of the Site by unauthorised third parties.
To the extent permitted by law, ENKEV GROUP hereby expressly excludes:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the
- use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill; and wasted management or office time, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect ENKEV GROUP’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law (including for fraud).
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- for viruses, hacking, prohibited uses and other offences
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with ENKEV GROUP’s content standards; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, ENKEV GROUP will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and ENKEV GROUP will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the Site; issue of a warning to you;
- bring legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- take further legal action against you; or
- disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as ENKEV GROUP reasonably feel is necessary.
LINKING TO THE SITE
You may link to pages of the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage ENKEV GROUP’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on ENKEV GROUP's part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the Site other than the home page. ENKEV GROUP reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
LINKS FROM THE SITE
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
ENKEV GROUP has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The Netherlands courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site although ENKEV GROUP retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Purpose||More information|
|Google Analytics _ga||Used to distinguish users||Google Analytics _ga Used to distinguish users. For more information in relation to this cookie please see:
|Google Analytics _gid||Used to distinguish users||For more information in relation to this cookie please see:
|Google Analytics __gat||Used to throttle request rate||For more information in relation to this cookie please see:
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after two years or less.
ENKEV GROUP is committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
This notice sets out what information (personal data) ENKEV GROUP collects from or about you, how it will be processed and for what purposes. Please read the following carefully to understand how ENKEV GROUP will hold and treat your personal data.
ENKEV GROUP is the controller of your personal data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION ENKEV GROUP COLLECTS FROM OR ABOUT YOU:
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
This is information that you give to ENKEV GROUP by filling in forms on the Sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
INFORMATION ENKEV GROUP COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
During any of your visits to the Sites, ENKEV GROUP will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
The Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. ENKEV GROUP has no control over these websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices.
Please read these notices carefully before visiting these websites. ENKEV GROUP accepts no responsibility for these sites.
HOW AND WHY ENKEV GROUP USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ENKEV GROUP uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services, and to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and ENKEV GROUP,
- Provide you with information about products and services;
- To notify you about changes to its service;
- To administer the Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Sites, and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To keep the Sites safe and secure;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Sites about products or services that may interest you or them;
- For marketing and re-marketing purposes.
To opt out at any time, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Marc Dokter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
WHO ENKEV GROUP SHARES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
- Any other company which is a member of its group;
- Our business partners, suppliers and service providers, who provide for example IT support or marketing services;
- Our professional advisers, such as our accounting and legal advisers;
- HM Revenue & Customs and any other regulatory authority we may be subject to for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with applicable law and regulations;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist ENKEV GROUP in the improvement and optimisation of the Site;
- Third parties including where ENKEV GROUP considers it necessary to do so, such as the police any third party in the event that ENKEV GROUP sell or transfers any part of its business or assets;
- Any third party where ENKEV GROUP is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect and defend our legal rights
WHERE ENKEV GROUP STORES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be stored and processed on our CRM system, HubSpot, and their secure servers in the European Economic Area but may be accessed in other countries, including USA.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT FOR
Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary. What this means in practice will vary between different types of information.
We take into account any ongoing need for the information, as well as our legal obligations. Considerations include for example legal and regulatory requirements, tax, health and safety, and potential or actual disputes or investigations. When we no longer need your personal information, it will be deleted.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a number of rights. These include:
- Right to be informed: you have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal information and your rights in respect of it, which is why we are providing you with this privacy notice;
- Right of access – you can request access to the personal information we hold about you;
- Correcting or erasing your information – where we hold information about you that is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to ask us to rectify or complete it and in certain circumstances you may ask us to erase it;
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict some processing of your personal information, which means that you can ask us to limit what we do with it;
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain certain personal data from us in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party (also called “data portability”).
- Right to withdraw your consent – where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please note that this will not affect the validity of any of our processing which has taken place before consent is withdrawn.
- Right to object to processing – in addition to the above rights, you also have the right to object to certain types of processing in certain circumstances including sometimes where we are using it solely for the purpose of the Company’s legitimate business interests. This includes a right to object to marketing and ask ENKEV GROUP to not process your personal data for marketing purposes. However, some of these rights are not absolute. In some cases, for example, we may refuse a request if we have a legal obligation or right to not comply with it. However, we will keep you informed when you make your request.
To exercise any of your rights, please visit out "Get in touch" page on the Site for contact details.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Queries and requests should be addressed to:
PO BOX 3
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this privacy notice.