Registration Data of ENKEV Poland S.A.
Łódź, July 28, 2023.
about convening the Extraordinary General Meeting of ENKEV Polska S.A.
The Management Board of ENKEV Polska S.A., with its registered office in Lodz, 139 Traktorowa St., entered in the National Court Register in the District Court for Lodz-Centre in Lodz, XX Commercial Department under KRS No. 0000035241, acting pursuant to Art. 398 in connection with Art. with Article 399 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code and § 15 section 2 of the Company's Articles of Association, convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, hereinafter referred to as the "General Meeting", for August 11, 2023 (Friday) at 10:00 a.m. at the Company's registered office in Łódź, 139 Traktorowa Street - with the following agenda:
- Opening of the General Meeting.
- Election of the Chairman of the General Meeting.
- Confirmation of the correctness of convening the General Meeting and its ability to adopt resolutions.
- Adoption of a resolution on revoking the secrecy of the election of the Returning Committee and the Committee on Resolutions and Motions.
- Election of the Returning Committee and the Committee on Resolutions and Motions.
- Adoption of the agenda of the General Meeting.
- Adoption of the Regulations of the General Meeting.
- Adoption of a resolution to amend Resolution No. 14/2023 of June 13, 2023. General Meeting of Shareholders of Enkev Polska S.A., regarding distribution of the Company's profit for the period from 01-01-2022 to 31-12-2022.
- Free motions.
- Closing of the Meeting.
The Company's Management Board informs that those entitled to participate in the General Meeting will be the shareholders whose registration in the shareholders' register, pursuant to Article 406 § 1 of the Commercial Companies Code. occurred at least one week before the date of the General Meeting.
The manner of participation in the General Meeting and the exercise of voting rights is specified in Article 412 of the Commercial Companies Code. Representatives of legal entities should present current copies from the relevant registers indicating the persons authorized to represent such entities. Persons not listed in the copy should submit the original power of attorney signed by authorized persons.
President of the Management Board Andrzej Marciniak